National Register of Historic Places listings in Caroline County, Maryland
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Caroline County, Maryland.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Caroline County, Maryland, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 23 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Allegany - Anne Arundel - Baltimore (city) - Baltimore County - Calvert - Caroline - Carroll - Cecil - Charles - Dorchester - Frederick - Garrett - Harford - Howard - Kent - Montgomery - Prince George's - Queen Anne's - Somerset - St. Mary's - Talbot - Washington - Wicomico - Worcester|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|Melville Rd. near Trunk Line Rd.
|2||Brick House Farm||
|24870 E. Cherry Ln.
|8 miles north of Goldsboro on Maryland Route 311
|4||Chambers Park Log Cabin||
|3 miles south of Hillsboro on Deep Branch Rd.
|Maple Ave. and Randolph St.
|7||Denton Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by 1st, 10th, Gay, High, Franklin, and Sunnyside Sts.
|104 S. 2nd St.
|North of Federalsburg on Maryland Route 630
|10||Federalsburg West Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Railroad, University & Bloomingdale Aves., Denton & Idlewild Rds. & Marshyhope Creek
|12||Jacob and Hannah Leverton House||
|3531 Seaman Rd.
|3395 Linchester Rd.
|24435 Marblehead Rd.
|24700 Williston Rd.
|16||Nanticoke Lodge No. 172, A.F. and A.M.||
|112-116 N. Main St.
|17||Neck Meetinghouse and Yard||
|Maryland Route 404
|2.8 miles north of Ridgely on Maryland Route 312
|20||St. Paul's Episcopal Church||
|South of Maryland Route 404
|21||West Denton Warehouse-Wharf||
|10215 River Landing Rd.
|22||Williston Mill Historic District||
|24729 Williston Rd.
|Maryland Route 457 off Maryland Route 213
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Caroline County, Maryland.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Maryland
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Maryland
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on September 23, 2016.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.