Barry Jackson (actor)
|Born||29 March 1938|
|Died||5 December 2013 (aged 75)|
Barry Jackson (29 March 1938 – 5 December 2013) was an English stage, film and television actor.
His television credits included: A for Andromeda, The Mask of Janus, Adam Adamant Lives!, Doctor Who, Z-Cars, Dixon of Dock Green, The Troubleshooters, ‘’Man at the Top (series 2)’,Doomwatch, Public Eye, Poldark, Oil Strike North, The New Avengers, Secret Army, Blake's 7, The Professionals, Coronation Street, Enemy at the Door, All Creatures Great and Small, Minder, Bergerac, Lovejoy, Casualty, Peak Practice, Silent Witness, Kavanagh QC, The Bill, A Touch of Frost, Holby City, Heartbeat and Midsomer Murders.
He appeared in Doctor Who in the show's original run, including the stories The Romans and in the episode Mission to the Unknown which served as a prelude to the epic The Daleks' Master Plan. Jackson also played "Drax," a school chum of the Doctor, in the Fourth Doctor story The Armageddon Factor.
|1965||Strangler's Web||Morton Bray|
|1968||The Bofors Gun||Shone|
|1969||Alfred the Great||Wulfstan|
|1971||The Raging Moon||Bill Charles|
|1973||Diamonds on Wheels||Wheeler|
|1975||Moll Flanders||William Stubbs||TV film|
|Barry Lyndon||Second at the final duel|
|1977||The Glitterball||Mr. Fielding|
|1978||The Sailor's Return||Carrier|
|1985||Mr. Love||Donald Lovelace|
|The Shooting Party||Weir|
|1997-2001||Bernard's Watch||Grandad||TV Series|
|2001||The Fourth Angel||Tarnowner|
|2012||The Wedding Video||Des|
- Barry Jackson biodata Aveleyman.com; accessed 16 December 2013.
- "Barry Jackson". BFI.
- "Barry Jackson". TV.com. CBS Interactive.
- "Barry Jackson - Movies and Filmography". AllMovie.
- "Barry Jackson". www.aveleyman.com.
- Anthony Hayward (10 December 2013). "Barry Jackson: 'Midsomer Murders' pathologist who also played a rent". The Independent.
- Paul Cockerton (5 December 2013). "Barry Jackson dead: Midsomer Murders star played pathologist Dr George Bullard for decade". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- Anthony Hayward (10 December 2013). "Barry Jackson: 'Midsomer Murders' pathologist who also played a rent collector in the seminal drama 'Cathy Come Home'". The Independent. Retrieved 13 September 2019.
|This article about a United Kingdom film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|