Jump to navigation Jump to search
Basho may refer to:
- Bashō (1644-1694), Edo-period Japanese haiku poet
- Basho (crater), a crater on Mercury
- Basho Technologies, a distributed database company
- Bashō, a Noh play by Komparu Zenchiku
- Basho, a concept in Kitaro Nishida's philosophy
- Basho, a contest in sumo wrestling, especially one of the honbasho
People with the name
- Matsuo Bashō, Edo-period Japanese haiku poet
- Robbie Basho (1940-1986), American guitarist
- Steffen Basho-Junghans (born 1953), German guitarist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Basho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.