From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Bataan.
Batan may refer to the following places:
- Batan, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Batan, Aklan, a municipality in the Philippines
- Batan Island, the main island of the province of Batanes, the Philippines
- Batan Island, Albay, in Rapu-rapu, Albay, the Philippines
- Batan, Binhai County (八滩镇), town in Binhai County, Jiangsu, China
- Batán District, is a town in Costa Rica
- Batán River, is a river of northern Colombia
- Batán Zoo, is a zoo of Batán, Buenos Aires Province, Argentine
- Batán, Argentina, is a city of Buenos Aires Province, Argentine
- Batan (stone), a.k.a. batán – a kitchen utensil used for grinding in Andean cuisine
- Batani tribal confederacy in Afghanistan, who believe they all have descended from a son of Qais Abdur Rashid, the mythical ancestor of all Pashtuns
- Badan Tenaga Nuklir Nasional (BATAN) or the National Nuclear Energy Agency of Indonesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.