|Ceased operations||24 November 2013|
|Hubs||Tirana International Airport Nënë Tereza|
|Key people||Arbi Xhelo, Founder & CEO|
Belle Air was founded in 2005. It ceased operations on 24 November 2013 stating economic difficulties. Their fleet has been returned to the lessors. Belle Air Europe was a sister company to the airline, founded in 2009 and based in Ancona, Italy. It ceased operations two days after the parent company.
As of November 2013, at the time when it ceased operations, the Belle Air fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
- "Albania's Belle Air Ceases Operations". 28 November 2013.
- "Contatto". Belle Air. Archived from the original on 4 October 2013. Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- "Customer notice on the main page". Archived from the original on 28 November 2013.
- Dron, Alan (25 November 2013). "Albanian carrier halts services". Air Transport World. Archived from the original on 7 December 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "New routes launched during the last week (Saturday 8 November - Friday 14 November)". Anna.aero. Retrieved 5 April 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Belle Air Europe suspends flights as well". 10 December 2013.
- "Operator Aircraft List Albania". Planespotters.net.
Media related to Belle Air at Wikimedia Commons