|Population||594 (2006 census)|
|Location||20 km (12 mi) S of Gladstone|
Benaraby contains 2 petrol stations, a primary school, a community hall, a nursery and three accommodation providers.
Benaraby State School is a public school located in Benaraby. It was established in 1886 and currently has 113 students from prep to year 7.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Benaraby (Urban Centre/Locality)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2008-05-30.
- "Benaraby - town (entry 38878)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- "Benaraby - locality (entry 46589)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- "Opening and closing dates of Queensland schools". Department of Education and Training. Queensland Government. 16 August 2013. Retrieved 21 January 2017.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|