From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up benefit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benefit or Benefits may refer to:
- Benefit (album), a 1970 music album by Jethro Tull
- Benefit (social welfare), provided by a social welfare program
- Federal benefits, provided by the United States federal government
- Benefit (sports), a match or season of activities granted by a sporting body to a loyal sportsman to boost their income before retirement
- "Benefits" (How I Met Your Mother), a 2009 episode of the television show How I Met Your Mother
- Benefit concert
- Benefit performance
- The Benefit Company, a Bahraini interbanking company
- Benefit Cosmetics, an American cosmetics company
- Employee benefit, non-wage compensation provided to employees
- Health benefits (insurance), insurance against medical expenses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benefit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.