|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Bhanashivara / भानसहिवरा is a panchayat village in Nevasa tehsil of Ahmednagar district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Bhanashivara comes under the Nevasa Vidhan Sabha constituency and Shirdi Lok sabha constituency. Pincode of Bhanashivara is 414609. Bhanashivara is located on Nevasa-Shevgaon district highway no. 44. Village is both side surrounded by forest area of Nagapur and Mali-Chinchora.
It is 5 km away from Nevasa phata which is middle point of Ahmednagar and Aurangabad City. It's nearer popular pilgrims are Nevasa -Sant Dnyaneshwar temple, Devgad, Shani-Shingnapur.
This ancient village has many traditional names according to their meanings, such as first one- 'Gadicha Hivara' as there is situated a Tomb of Kavijung Baba and near about 500 years old, Second one and present 'BhanasHivara'- as there was a king named as "BHANAS" ruled over there and this village was his capital of that time.
One famous residence place of the Emperor Kavijung named as "GADHI" is situated in the heart of village. On the behalf of commandant Kavijung there is one 'JANAB KAVIJANG SAHAB DARGAH SHARIF' also present in the village and on the behalf of that there is always a village-fair in every year.
Population of this village is about 12,443 on the year 2011. The majority of the population in Bhanashivara is Hindu along with Muslims and Christian. People of all communities live here. Majority of them are Maratha community. 
Most of peoples from this village are farmer, their primary occupation is farming and they cultivate sugarcane in large area. There is one sugarcane factory Dnyneshwar SSK Bhende - 5 km apart from the village.
There is very old Gadge Maharaj Ashram Shala also located in village where there hundreds of poor children's taking their education every year. One Marathi medium, one Urdu medium and Shriram highschool is present in the village, recently one polytechnic college have been started named as Sant Dnyaneshwar Polytechnic.
Very well-known and ancient ShriRam Mandir and 1008_ParshwaNath Di-jain temple is present in the village.
- "Bhanashiware Geopgraphical Location". onefivenine.com. Retrieved 2014-02-10.
- "Maharashtra NPP - National Panchayat Portal". bhanashivara.mahapanchayat.gov.in. Archived from the original on 2014-02-09. Retrieved 2014-02-10.
- "images/ahmadnagarRoad". ahmednagar.gov.in. Retrieved 2014-02-10.
- "The History of Ahmednagar". ahmednagar.gov.in. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- "Bhanashivara Gadhi - Bhanashivara". wikimapia.org. Retrieved 2014-02-10.
- "Bhanashiware- Nevasa". indiabyroad.in. Retrieved 2014-02-10.
- "Project Details View". cdmindia.gov.in. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- Villages in Nevasa taluka
- "श्री १००८ पार्श्वनाथ दि. जैन मंदिर अतिशय क्षेत्र |". bhanashivra.org. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
|This Ahmednagar district, Maharashtra, India location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|