|Alma mater||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|Occupation||Co-founder and CEO of Ola Cabs|
Aggarwal was born in Ludhiana and grew up in Afghanistan and the UK. He completed a bachelor's degree in computer science and engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay in 2008. He started his career with Microsoft Research India as a Research Intern and later got reinstated as an Assistant Researcher. 
He began his career with Microsoft, where he worked for two years, filed two patents and published three papers in international journals. In January 2011 he co-founded Ola Cabs with Ankit Bhati in Bengaluru. In 2015 Aggarwal and Bhati were the youngest to be included in that year's list of richest Indians.
- Das, Purba (16 January 2016). "#Startup India:Ola Cabs' Bhavish Aggarwal is conscious that security is a concern, more measures need to be taken". Business Insider. Retrieved 3 February 2017.
- "Bhavish Aggarwal: Bringing Technology to Fleet Taxis". Forbes India. 12 February 2014.
- Arora, Prashasti (27 August 2018). "From Ludhiana to UK via Australia: How Bhavish Aggarwal drove to success". The Economic Times. Retrieved 27 September 2018.
- "Bhavish Aggarwal & Ankit Bhati: The men behind Olacabs". The Economic Times. 25 October 2014.
- "Bhavish Aggarwal - Yo! Success". Yo! Success. 12 August 2015. Retrieved 27 September 2018.
- "Leader in the spotlight-Bhavish Aggarwal". Live Mint. 4 November 2014.
- "Ola founders youngest on list of super-rich Indians". Times of India. 12 September 2015.
- "ET Awards 2017: The best and the brightest". The Economic Times. 28 October 2017. Retrieved 5 May 2018.
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|