28 August 1985|
Ludhiana, Punjab, India
|Alma mater||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|Occupation||Co-founder and CEO of Ola Cabs|
He began his career with Microsoft, where he worked for two years, filed two patents and published three papers in international journals. In January 2011 he co-founded Ola Cabs with Ankit Bhati in Mumbai. In 2015 Aggarwal and Bhati were the youngest to be included in that year's list of richest Indians.
- Das, Purba (16 Jan 2016). "#Startup India:Ola Cabs' Bhavish Aggarwal is conscious that security is a concern, more measures need to be taken". Business Insider. Retrieved 3 February 2017.
- "Bhavish Aggarwal: Bringing Technology to Fleet Taxis". Forbes India. 12 Feb 2014.
- "Bhavish Aggarwal & Ankit Bhati: The men behind Olacabs". The Economic Times. 25 Oct 2014.
- "Leader in the spotlight-Bhavish Aggarwal". Live Mint. 4 Nov 2014.
- "Ola founders youngest on list of super-rich Indians". Times of India. 12 Sep 2015.
- "ET Awards 2017: The best and the brightest". The Economic Times. 28 October 2017. Retrieved 5 May 2018.
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|