Big Cheese (magazine)
|Publisher||Big Cheese Publishing Ltd.|
Big Cheese was one of the first monthly UK magazines to feature the likes of My Chemical Romance, Brand New, Turbonegro, Panic! at the Disco, The Movie Live, Alexisonfire and Taking Back Sunday. Since its creation, Big Cheese has offered bespoke covermount incentives to its readers, such as giving away a strictly limited My Chemical Romance patch to celebrate the release of their latest album, giving Green Day fans exclusive free band-branded wristbands, as well as being one of the first magazines to offer a downloadable compilation CD to its readers completely free.
The staff of the magazine include:
- Jim Sharples - "Features" editor
- Ian Chaddock - News/Online editor
- Paul Hagen - "Reviews" editor
- "Big Cheese". magazinesabout.co.uk. Archived from the original on 27 March 2012. Retrieved 2 October 2011.
- "BIG CHEESE". Magnation.com. Archived from the original on 17 September 2009. Retrieved 5 September 2009.
- "About Us". Big cheese magazine. Archived from the original on 15 August 2009. Retrieved 5 September 2009.