Big Cheese is an independent music magazine published in the United Kingdom that covers alternative music including rock, punk, and metal. It is circulated monthly.
Big Cheese was one of the first monthly UK magazines to feature the likes of My Chemical Romance, Brand New, Turbonegro, Panic At The Disco, The Movie Live, Alexisonfire and Taking Back Sunday. Since its creation, Big Cheese has offered bespoke covermount incentives to its readers, such as giving away a strictly limited My Chemical Romance patch to celebrate the release of their latest album, giving Green Day fans exclusive free band-branded wristbands, as well as being one of the very first magazines to offer a downloadable compilation CD to its readers completely free.
- Jim Sharples - Features editor
- Ian Chaddock - News / Online editor
- Paul Hagen - Reviews editor
- ^ "Big Cheese". magazinesabout.co.uk. Retrieved 2 October 2011.
- ^ "BIG CHEESE". Magnation.com. Archived from the original on 17 September 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-05.
- ^ "About Us". Bigcheesemagazine.com. Retrieved 5 September 2009.