From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bihar is a state in India.
Bihar may also refer to:
- Bihar (king), a khagan of the Khazars
- Bihar County, a historic county of the Kingdom of Hungary
- Bihor County (Bihar County in Hungarian), a county of current-day Romania
- Bihar, the Hungarian name for Biharia Commune, Bihor County, Romania
- Bihar Sharif, headquarters of Nalanda district, Bihar, India
- Bihar River, a border river of Palamu district, Jharkhand, India
- Bihar (surname), a surname
- Hajdú-Bihar, a county in Hungary
- Koch Bihar, a princely state in Northeast India
- Bihar al-Anwar, a hadith compilation by Allamah Majlisi
- Behar, a portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bihar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.