Biolake, or the Wuhan National Bioindustry Base, is an industry base established in 2008 in the Optics Valley of China. Located in East Lake New Technology Development Zone of Wuhan, China, Biolake covers 15 square kilometers, and has six parks including Bio-innovation Park, Bio-pharma Park, Bio-agriculture Park, Bio-manufacturing Park, Medical Device Park and Medical Health Park, to accommodate both research activities and living.
- "Gwinnett Chamber Economic Development signed an MOU with the Wuhan (China) National Bio-industry Base (Biolake)". Retrieved 2013-05-23.
- "Profile of Biolake". Retrieved 2013-05-23.
- "Medicilon and Wuhan Biolake successfully organized a bio-pharmaceutical salon". Retrieved 2013-05-23.
- "CLSC Partners with Wuhan Biolake for China Office". Retrieved 2013-05-23.
- "Biolake and the Booming Bio-industry in Central China". Retrieved 2013-05-23.
|This China-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|