|Industry||Video game industry|
Bits Studios was a British video game developer. The company has had over 30 titles published over the United States, Europe and Asia on multiple platforms. Bits Studios' parent company, PlayWize sold off all assets and technologies held by the group in 2008, due to poor trading results. The company no longer has any trading operations.
|Riqa ||Nintendo 64|
|Die Hard 64 ||Nintendo 64|
|Wizards||Game Boy Advance|
|Jet Riders||Game Boy Advance|
Jet Force Gemini (Game Boy Color)
Thieves World (Nintendo 64)
- "Playwize Plc - Annual Report and Financial Statements 2009" (PDF). PlayWize. 2009-08-20. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-15. Retrieved 2009-08-23.
- "Bits Studios - Softography (ARCHIVE)". Archived from the original on 31 March 2008. Retrieved 24 November 2014.
- "GunForce for SNES". GameSpot.
- "No Escape for Genesis". MobyGames.
- "R-Type DX for Game Boy Color". MobyGames.
- "Payout Poker & Casino for PSP". MobyGames.
- Charnock, Tom. "Unreleased Nintendo 64 Game 'Die Hard 64' Discovered". Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- "Bits Studios official website". Archived from the original on 31 March 2008. Retrieved 2009-08-23.
- Bits Studios at MobyGames
|This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|