Bits Studios was a British video game developer. The company has had over 30 titles published over the United States, Europe and Asia on multiple platforms. Bits Studios' parent company, PlayWize sold off all assets and technologies held by the group in 2008, due to poor trading results. The company no longer has any trading operations.
|The Itchy & Scratchy Game||Mega Drive/Genesis|
|Jet Force Gemini||Game Boy Color|
|Thieves World||Nintendo 64|
|Die Hard 64||Nintendo 64|
|Wizards||Game Boy Advance|
|Jet Riders||Game Boy Advance|
- "Playwize Plc - Annual Report and Financial Statements 2009" (PDF). PlayWize. 20 August 2009. Archived from the original (PDF) on 15 July 2011. Retrieved 23 August 2009.
- "Bits Studios - Softography (ARCHIVE)". Archived from the original on 31 March 2008. Retrieved 24 November 2014.
- "GunForce for SNES". GameSpot.
- "No Escape for Genesis". MobyGames.
- "R-Type DX for Game Boy Color". MobyGames.
- "Payout Poker & Casino for PSP". MobyGames.
- Charnock, Tom (27 February 2017). "Unreleased Nintendo 64 Game 'Die Hard 64' Discovered". Retro Collect. Archived from the original on 19 September 2019. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- "Bits Studios official website". Archived from the original on 31 March 2008. Retrieved 2009-08-23.
- Bits Studios at MobyGames
|This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|