This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012)
|Birth name||Bryon Anthony McCane II|
|Born||September 12, 1976|
Columbus, Ohio, U.S.
|Origin||Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.|
|Member of||Bone Thugs-n-Harmony|
Bryon Anthony McCane II (born September 12, 1976), better known by his stage name Bizzy Bone, is an American rapper, singer and the youngest member of the Cleveland rap group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.
Bryon Anthony McCane II was born in Columbus, Ohio. In 1980, 4-year-old Bryon and his two sisters were abducted by their mother’s boyfriend while their mother was at work and held captive for over 2 years. Bryon recalls that at first, he did not know he had been kidnapped and was made to believe that his mother and grandmother were dead. During the time they were abducted, he and his sisters lived in many homes, apartments, cars, and motels, all in northern Oklahoma. He and his sisters were often beaten, tortured, and sexually assaulted. In 1983, the "family" had been living on the Kaw Indian Reservation in Kaw, Oklahoma, for about a year and a half. A babysitter saw his photo at the end of the made-for-TV film Adam about the producer and creator of America's Most Wanted, John Walsh's son's abduction, and called the police, resulting in his and his sisters return to their family.
When he was 13, Bryon began living with his oldest sister at her home near Cleveland, Ohio. During this period, he met Layzie Bone, Krayzie Bone, Wish Bone and Flesh-n-Bone. Bizzy Bone started in hip-hop as a founding member of the group Bone Enterpri$e, which was formed in 1992. The group was noticed by one of the founders of the rap group N.W.A, Eazy-E, who modified the group's name to Bone-Thugs-n-Harmony.
In 2002, McCane appeared on the FOX series America's Most Wanted (hosted by John Walsh, Adam's father)  and he revealed his abusive childhood and molestation. Bryon also wrote and performed a song, "A.M.W.", on the show in which he thanks Walsh and encourages abused children to come forward.
- Heaven'z Movie (1998)
- The Gift (2001)
- Alpha and Omega (2004)
- The Beginning and the End (2004)
- Speaking in Tongues (2005)
- The Story (2006)
- Thugs Revenge (2006)
- The Midwest Cowboy (2006)
- Trials and Tribulations (2007)
- Ruthless (2008)
- A Song for You (2008)
- Crossroads: 2010 (2010)
- The Wonder Years (2014)
- Carbon Monoxide (2019)
- The Mantra (2020)
- War of Roses (2021)
- I'm Busy (2022)
Bizzy Bone married JCass a.k.a. Jessica Nancy Cassidy a pop singer and model on February 1, 2020. Later they had Jesse Anthony McCane a.k.a. JAM on March 7, 2018. They later formed a family YouTube channel named JAM tv.
- Cutthroat Alley (2003) .... Ghetty
- Jacked Up (2001) .... Zach
- Beef III DVD (2006) .... himself
- What Now (2015) .... B Murda
- ^ Whitburn, Joel (2008) Joel Whitburn's Top Pop Singles 1955–2006, Record Research, ISBN 978-0-89820-172-7, p. 97
- ^ "Bone Thugs' Bizzy None Discusses Being Kidnapped at Age 4". MTV.com. May 13, 2002. Retrieved October 20, 2019.
- ^ "Bizzy Bone News". yahoo.com. Yahoo! Music. Archived from the original on March 1, 2010. Retrieved November 30, 2010.
- ^ Constantine, Tim. (October 16, 2015) Crossroads Exclusive Interview — Communities — Voices and Insights. Washington Times. Retrieved on 2015-10-20.
- ^ "Bizzy Bone - I'm Busy". Apple Music. Retrieved September 13, 2021.
- 1976 births
- 1980s missing person cases
- 21st-century African-American musicians
- 20th-century African-American people
- 21st-century American male musicians
- 21st-century American rappers
- African-American Christians
- African-American male rappers
- American hip hop singers
- American male rappers
- Bone Thugs-n-Harmony members
- Formerly missing people
- Gangsta rappers
- Horrorcore artists
- Kidnapped American children
- Living people
- Missing person cases in Ohio
- Rappers from Cleveland
- Rappers from Columbus, Ohio