From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black Book)
|Look up black book in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black Book, Black book or Blackbook may refer to:
- Black Book (film), a 2006 film of director Paul Verhoeven
- Black Book (soundtrack), the soundtrack of the 2006 film Black Book
- The Black Book (serial), a 1929 film serial
- The Black Book, an alternative name for Reign of Terror (film), a 1949 drama set in the French Revolution
- Berlin Black Book, supposed list of British perverts compiled by Germany during the First World War
- The Black Book, the list of people to be arrested by the Gestapo following a planned Nazi invasion of Britain in the Second World War
- Black Book of Carmarthen, one of the earliest surviving manuscripts written entirely in Welsh
- Black Book (World War II), a compilation of documentary reports about the actions of Nazis against Jews in Eastern Europe during the Holocaust
- The Black Book: Imbalance of Power and Wealth in the Sudan, a 2000 dissident publication
- The Black Book of Capitalism, a book that assigns blame for historic repressions to capitalism
- The Black Book of Colonialism, a book documenting evils attributed to colonialism
- The Black Book of English Canada, a 2001 book detailing the history of Canada's crimes against ethnic minorities
- The Black Book of Communism, a 1999 publication that catalogs crimes that it argues resulted from the pursuit of communism
- The Black Book (Durrell novel), a 1938 novel by Lawrence Durrell
- The Black Book (Pamuk novel), a 1990 novel by Turkish novelist Orhan Pamuk
- The Black Book (Rankin novel), a 1993 novel by Scottish writer Ian Rankin
- Black Book (novel), a 2006 novel derived from the 2006 film Black Book
- Yazidi Black Book, one of the two holy books of the Yazidi religion (Kurdish language)
- BlackBook, an arts and culture magazine
- "The Black Book" (Garfield and Friends), a 1989 episode of Garfield and Friends
- "The Black Book" (Rebus), an 2006 episode in the Inspector Rebus series
- Black Books, a British sitcom
- Black Book (company), a Clearwater, FL-based market research company focusing on the healthcare industry
- Black Book (gambling), a nickname for a list of individuals blacklisted from casinos
- Black Book (non-standard disc format)
- Black books of hours, Flemish illuminated manuscripts, created on black dyed vellum.
- An informal term for a black MacBook, a notebook computer produced by Apple Inc.
- A traditional or Wiccan name for a grimoire, the personal guide book to ritual kept by every practicing witch, or other text instructing in magic
- Black book, a slang term for a graffiti artist's notebook or sketchbook
- Black books, records of Lincoln's Inn, a barristers association in London
- Black Book of the Admiralty, a collection of medieval maritime law
- Book of Negroes, a 1783 list of the Black Loyalists, those African Americans who fought for the British Crown
- Liber Niger (disambiguation), Latin for "Black Book"
- Little black book (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black book.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.