Blaise Agüera y Arcas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Blaise Aguera)
|Blaise Agüera y Arcas|
|Born||1975 (age 39–40)
Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.
|Alma mater||Princeton University|
|Occupation||software architect, designer|
Blaise Agüera y Arcas (born 1975) is a dynamic software architect, designer, and imagery authority at Google. As of 2010, he was the architect of Bing Maps and Bing Mobile. In 2011 he was named a Distinguished Engineer at Microsoft.
- Mick, Jason (December 17, 2013). "Top Microsoft Graphics Genius Defects to Google". DailyTech.
Blaise Agüera y Arcas, 38, … born in Providence, R.I. in 1975
- An Interview with Blaise Aguera y Arcas. April 29, 2010.
- "Microsoft Research Faculty Summit 2008 – Biographies". Microsoft Research. 2008.
- "Prokudin-Gorskii Collection – Digitizing the Collection – Prints & Photographs Online Catalog". Library of Congress.
- "2008 Young Innovators Under 35". Technology Review. 2008. Retrieved August 15, 2011.
- Reconstructing Prokudin-Gorskii's Color Photography in Software, 2004
- Newsweek profile, 2008
- TR35 profile, 2008
- @blaiseaguera Twitter account
- Style is Violence blog
- Library of Congress Name Authority File entry
- Virtual International Authority File entry
- Blaise Agüera y Arcas at TED
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|