|Full name||Blas Armando Giunta Rodríguez|
|Date of birth||September 6, 1963|
|Place of birth||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|1997-1999||Defensores de Belgrano||37||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of December 2006.
Giunta started his playing career at Club Atlético San Lorenzo de Almagro where he played from 1983 through 1984 and then from 1986 to the end of 1988, there he took part in the famous Los Camboyanos ("The Cambodians") team. He ended his career as a player in 1999 playing for Defensores de Belgrano, playing in between in teams as Cipolleti de Río Negro (1984–1985), Platense (1985–1986), Murcia (España)(1988–1989), Boca Juniors (1989–1993), Toluca (México)(1993–1995), Ourense (España) (1997–1998). He is mostly remembered for his tenacious approach to football and the song Giunta, Giunta, Giunta, huevo, huevo, huevo sung in the stadiums.
- Primera B Metropolitana: Clausura 2007
- Blas Giunta at National-Football-Teams.com
- Blas Giunta Liga MX stats at Medio Tiempo.com (Spanish)
- (Spanish) Argentine Primera Statistics
|This biographical article related to an Argentine association football midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|