Bob Katsionis performing live in 2012
|Birth name||Robert Babis Katsionis|
|Born||February 17, 1977|
|Genres||Heavy metal, neo-classical, progressive metal, power metal|
|Associated acts||Firewind, Power Quest, Nightfall, Septic Flesh, Bob Katsionis (solo), Imaginary, Casus Belli, Restrospect, Star Queen, Burnt City (band) Serious Black|
Babis "Bob" Katsionis (Greek: Μπάμπης Κατσιώνης; born February 17, 1977 in Athens, Greece) is the rhythm guitarist and keyboard player for the heavy metal/power metal bands Firewind, Revolution Renaissance, Outloud, and Serious Black. He is considered to be Greece's most successful rock/metal keyboard player, being the only musician to ever win the same category "Best Keyboardist" in Greek Metal Hammer's Annual Readers' Polls for 5 years in a row (2006–2011). He is founder of Progressive Vision Group, a videoclip making company, which has produced more than 90 videos for rock and metal artists since 2002.
Katsionis has appeared in various small-time bands over the years (Skyward, Retrospect etc.), most of them projects he developed himself, before gaining more recognition with the likes of Firewind and Outloud.
He started playing keyboards when he was 10 years old and, four years later, began learning guitar. Bob cites Kevin Moore, Jens Johansson and Keith Emerson as his main keyboard influences. As well as playing keyboards, Bob is also a seven string guitar player and has played both instruments in his various bands. For instance, when Firewind play live, he performs in a dual role as keyboard player or rhythm guitarist (or both), depending on the song. He uses a standard six string guitar in these circumstances. Bob also has released three instrumental albums with his solo project resembling mostly jazzy neo-classical/progressive metal. and has also joined his idol's Timo Tolkki (ex-Stratovarius) band Revolution Renaissance for the recording of their album "Trinity" without making any live appearances.
He released his 4th solo album titled "Rest In Keys" in December 2012.
After Bob filled in live for Roland Grapow on their tour with Hammerfall (January-February 2015), Serious Black announced him as a full-time member in February 2015. 
Bands currently featuring Bob Katsionis
- Serious Black
Past bands and/or projects
- Revolution Renaissance
- Septic Flesh
- Casus Belli
- Suicidal Angels (as guest, on Torment Payback)
- Scar Of The Sun (as guest and co-writer)
- Keado Mores (as guest and producer)
- Fatal Morgana (guest for Rock Of Gods 1996 Festival)
- Power Quest (as guest)
- Eldritch (as guest)
- NTX (Greek crossover band Nipto Tas Xeiras)
- Battleroar (as guest)
- Skyward (later became Retrospect)
- Mirage (later became Imaginary)
- Eternal Voyager (as guest)
- Forged By Fire (2005)
- Allegiance (2006)
- The Premonition (2008)
- Days of Defiance (2010)
- Few Against Many (2012)
- We'll Rock You To Hell and Back Again (2009)
- Love Catastrophe (2011)
- More Catastrophe E.P (2012)
- Rivadavia, Eduardo. "Biography-Firewind". Allmusic. Retrieved 31 January 2010.
- Viglione, Joe. "Review Long Lost Pride". Allmusic. Retrieved 31 January 2010.
- "The Official MySpace of Bob Kastionis". MySpace. Retrieved 31 January 2010.
- "Credits Forged by Fire". Allmusic. Retrieved 31 January 2010.
- "Credits Allegiance". Allmusic. Retrieved 31 January 2010.
- "Credits The Premonition". Allmusic. Retrieved 31 January 2010.
- "Overview Outloud". Allmusic. Retrieved 31 January 2010.
- "More Catastrophe E.P".
- "Credits Lyssa: Rural Gods And Astonishing Punishments". Allmusic. Retrieved 31 January 2010.
- "Credits Faithbringer". Allmusic. Retrieved 31 January 2010.
- "Overview Imaginary Force". Allmusic. Retrieved 31 January 2010.