Bolívar el héroe
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Bolívar el héroe|
|Directed by||Guillermo Rincón|
|Produced by||Guillermo Rincón|
|Written by||Ricardo Pachón|
|Music by||Sebastián Bernal|
Bolívar el héroe is a Colombian animated children's film about the life of Simon Bolivar.
It tells the story of the Liberator Simón Bolívar through characters and situations of fiction. For example, attempts were made to simplify the conflict against Spain by creating the composite character "Tyrannical", symbolizing Spanish evil and oppression. Its counterpart is "Américo", who represents the slavery and the craving for freedom of the people. His budget has never been revealed exactly by the producers, but thanks to information given by Míquel Diaz Ramajo it is known that through personal messages, one of the producers of the film (Miguel Angel Vasquez Aguirre) Of giving the money for the film was in effect the director, Guillermo del Rincon who used 70,000 dollars for it.
It premiered on December 25, 2003, stayed in theatres for over 4 weeks.
- II Festival de animación de Maracaibo, Venezuela - February 17-22, 2004
- Festival Iberoamericano, Montreal, Canada - October 16-22, 2004
- Primera muestra de cine colombiano en Porto Alegre, Brazil - December 1-8, 2004
- Festival Internacional del Nuevo Cine Hispanoamericano - Havana, Cuba - December 2004
- Festival de Cine de animación - Valparaíso, Chile - April 2005
- IV Festival Infantil y Juvenil 2005 Quito, Ecuador - August 2005
- VII Festival Internacional de Cine de Cartagena para Niños y Jóvenes Cartagena, Colombia - October 2005
- San Juan CINEMAFEST de Puerto Rico. San Juan, Puerto Rico - October 2005
- Feria del Libro de Guadalajara - Invitado especial Colombia. Guadalajara, México - November 2007
|This article related to a Colombian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an animated film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|