Booneville Municipal Airport
|Booneville Municipal Airport|
|IATA: none – ICAO: none – FAA LID: 4M2|
|Owner||City of Booneville|
|Elevation AMSL||465 ft / 142 m|
Booneville Municipal Airport (FAA LID: 4M2) is a city owned, public use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) east of the central business district of Booneville, a city in Logan County, Arkansas, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Booneville Municipal Airport covers an area of 200 acres (81 ha) at an elevation of 465 feet (142 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 9/27 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,254 by 50 feet (992 x 15 m).
For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2010, the airport had 5,000 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 13 per day. At that time there were 17 aircraft based at this airport: 94% single-engine and 6% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 4M2 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective November 15, 2012.
- Booneville Municipal Airport
- Booneville Municipal (4M2) at Arkansas Department of Aeronautics
- Aerial image as of February 2001 from USGS The National Map
- Airfield photos from U.S. Civil Air Patrol at the Wayback Machine (archived September 23, 2006)
- Resources for this airport: