This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
BOROLINE sx and BOROLINE ultrasmooth is an over the counter antiseptic perfumed cream sold in India. The brand was launched in 1929 in Kolkata by Gourmohan Dutta, a Bengali merchant. Over the years, the brand's popularity soared, and it became an icon of national economic self-sufficiency in a nation that was still under the British rule. It is still one of the most popular brands in India.
It is a combination of the antiseptic boric acid, the astringent and sunscreen zinc oxide, and the emollient lanolin  and is meant to be used for cuts, cracked lips, rough skin, and to treat infections. It is manufactured by G D Pharmaceuticals Private Limited and was created in 1929.
G D Pharmaceuticals over the years introduced and successfully marketed three more popular and effective products in India:
- Suthol antiseptic skin liquid - an antiseptic liquid which takes care of all summer related skin problems, particularly ones caused by heat such as rashes, itches, bumps and other skin irritations.
- Eleen light hair oil - a perfumed light hair oil in two variants - Active Amla (with amla (Emblica officinalis) extracts & vitamin-E) & Active Joba (with natural extracts of Joba and Vitamin E).
- Glosoft Face wash in two variants - Turmeric Glow (For Normal to Dry Skin) & Ocean Fresh (For Normal to Oily skin)
- Penorub liquid pain releiver - a medicated liquid with unique Roll-on Apllicator to treat all sorts of aches, sprains, cramps and attain relief from arthritis.
- "GD Pharmaceuticals Private Limited : Boroline". boroline.com.
- "Contemporary Marketing". google.com.
|This medical treatment–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|