Jump to navigation Jump to search
Borrowed Time may refer to:
- Borrowed Time (Diamond Head album), 1982
- Borrowed Time (Frontline album), 2005
- "Borrowed Time" (John Lennon song), 1984
- "Borrowed Time" (Styx song), 1979
- "Borrowed Time", song by AC/DC, a B-side of the single "Moneytalks"
- "Borrowed Time", song by Nicole from Make It Hot
- "Borrowed Time" (Dark Angel), an episode of the television series Dark Angel
- Borrowed Time (video game), a 1985 adventure game
- Borrowed Time (film), a 2016 short film directed by Pixar artist Andrew Coats and Lou Hamou-Lhadj
- On Borrowed Time, a 1939 film starring Lionel Barrymore
- On Borrowed Time, a 1937 novel by Lawrence Edward Watkin, basis for the film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borrowed Time.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.