From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up branding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Branding may refer to:
- Making a mark by charring
- Branding (BDSM), bonding of the partners and marking of a submissive
- Vehicle title branding, a permanent designation indicating that a vehicle has been "written off"
- Brand, a name, logo, slogan, and/or design scheme associated with a product or service
- Branding (Promotional), the act of imprinting or engraving a brand name or symbol onto a product
- Brand management, the application of marketing techniques to a specific product, product line, or brand
- Employer branding, the application of brand management to recruitment marketing and internal brand engagement
- Internet branding, brand management on the Internet
- Nation branding, the application of marketing techniques for the advancement of a country
- Place branding, the application of marketing techniques for the advancement of country subdivisions
- Personal branding, people and their careers marketed as brands
- Co-branding, two companies/brands partner with each other to develop a product or an initiative, and sign such product or initiative with both brand names as the source.
- Branding agency, a type of marketing agency which specializes in creating brands
- Faith branding, the application of marketing techniques to religious institutions or individuals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Branding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.