Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up branding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Branding may refer to:
- Making a mark, typically by charring:
- Wood branding, permanently marking, by way of heat, typically of wood (also applied to plastic, cork, leather, etc.)
- Livestock branding, the marking of animals to indicate ownership such as
- Human branding, as body modification or punishment
- Branding (BDSM), bonding of the partners and marking of a submissive
- Freeze branding, permanently marking by way of cold
- Vehicle title branding, a permanent designation indicating that a vehicle has been "written off"
- Brand, a name, logo, slogan, and/or design scheme associated with a product or service
- Branding (promotional), the distribution of merchandise with a brand name or symbol imprinted
- Brand management, the application of marketing techniques to a specific product, product line, or brand
- Employer branding, the application of brand management to recruitment marketing and internal brand engagement
- Internet branding, brand management on the Internet
- Nation branding, the application of marketing techniques for the advancement of a country
- Place branding, the application of marketing techniques for the advancement of country subdivisions
- Personal branding, people and their careers marketed as brands
- Co-branding, two companies or brands partnering on a product or service
- Branding agency, a type of marketing agency which specializes in creating brands
- Faith branding, the application of marketing techniques to religious institutions or individuals
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Branding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.