|Full name||Bryan Paul Klug|
|Date of birth||8 October 1960|
|Place of birth||Coventry, England|
|Ipswich Town (Academy Manager)|
|1980||→ Wimbledon (loan)||11||(0)|
|2002||Ipswich Town (caretaker)|
|2009||Ipswich Town (caretaker)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Coventry, Klug began his football career as an apprentice with Ipswich Town. He joined Wimbledon on loan in March 1980, although after subsequently returning to Ipswich he still did not get to play a league game for them. Therefore, in August 1983 he moved to Chesterfield, finishing his Football League career with Peterborough United, before moving to non-league with Chelmsford City.
Klug played in the FA Vase final for Sudbury Town vs Tamworth in 1989, crossing for Dave Hubbick to head home after 7 minutes. The match ended 1-1.
- Hugman, Barry J. (2005). The PFA Premier & Football League Players' Records 1946–2005. Queen Anne Press. p. 353. ISBN 1-85291-665-6.
- Neil Brown player stats – MK/Wimb
- Stats at Pride of Anglia
- Neil Brown player stats – Peterborough
- "Magilton sacked as Ipswich boss". BBC Sport. 2009-04-22. Retrieved 2009-04-22.
- "Keane appointed Ipswich manager". BBC Sport. 2009-04-23. Retrieved 2009-04-24.
- "About the Adademy". Tottenham Hotspur. Retrieved 16 May 2011.