This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Bryce Ava Wettstein|
Encinitas, California, U.S.
Wettstein has been skating and surfing since she was 5 years old. In the 2017 Vans Park Series, Wettstein placed 2nd after a run that scored: 83.43. She finished behind Brighton Zeuner's 84.69 and ahead of Nora Vasconcellos's 82.36. In 2018, Bryce placed 2nd at Dew Tour Women’s Pro Park, finishing behind Nicole Hause and ahead of Jordyn Barratt. Wettstein is among the 16 members of the inaugural U.S.A Skateboarding National Team announced in March, 2019. Wettstein will compete to qualify for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games in the Women’s Park division.
- "BRYCE WETTSTEIN – JUICE MAGAZINE STATE OF SKATE INTERVIEW".
- Billing, Karen (11 April 2019). "Encinitas local named to first USA Olympic skateboarding team". Encinitas Advocate.
- "TRIPLE EIGHT - Welcome Bryce Wettstein".
- "2017 WOMEN'S PRO TOUR HUNTINGTON BEACH". Vans Park Series.
- Sullivan, Adam. "HAUSE WINS AT DEW TOUR WOMENS PARK FINALS".
- "USA Skateboarding Olympic Team Announced". Transworld Skateboarding.
|This skateboarding-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|