Bukit Gombak MRT Station
Bukit Gombak MRT station in 2006.
|Location||802 Bukit Batok West Avenue 5
|Operated by||SMRT Trains (SMRT Corporation)|
|Opened||10 March 1990|
|Previous names||Bukit Batok North|
Bukit Gombak MRT Station (NS3) is an above-ground Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station on the North South Line in Bukit Batok, Singapore, at the junction of Bukit Batok West Avenue 5 and Bukit Batok East Avenue 5. It was part of the Branch Line before the opening of the North South Line Woodlands Extension on 10 February 1996.
This station serves the housing precincts in northern Bukit Batok New Town as well as the adjacent Bukit Gombak Stadium. Bukit Batok Town Park (also called Little Guilin) is a short walk from the station.
High volume, low speed (HVLS) fans
Station installed with Rite Hite Revolution High Volume, Low Speed (HVLS) fans and commenced operations on 31 October 2012.
|L2||Platform A||North South Line towards via Jurong East → Bukit Batok|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right|
|Platform B||North South Line towards via Marina South Pier ← Choa Chu Kang|
|L1||NSL Concourse||Faregates, Ticketing Machines, Station Control|
- A: Bukit Gombak MRT Station Carpark
- B: Bukit Batok East Avenue 5, Bukit Batok West Avenue 5, Guilin View Condominium, Hillgrove Sec. School, Chua Chu Kang Town Council, Lianhua Pri. School, Little Guilin, Regent Heights Condominium
- C: Bukit Batok Driving & Test Centre, Bukit Batok Golf Range, Bukit Batok Home For The Aged, Dazhong Pri. School, Dunearn Sec. School, Grace Assembly God Church, Home Team NS Bukit Batok, Club House, Hong Kah North CC, Hong Kah North NPP, St. Anthony's Pri School, Swiss Cottage Sec School, The Madeira Condomium, Zu Lin Temple
- D: Bukit Batok West Avenue 5, Bukit Gombak CC, Bukit Gombak Sport Hall, Bukit Gombak Stadium
|Destination||First Train||Last Train|
|Mon – Sat||Sunday &
|North South Line|
|to NS1 Jurong East||5.43am||6.06am||12.52am|
|to NS28 Marina South Pier||5.21am||5.40am||10.52pm|
|to NS27 Marina Bay||-||-||10.58pm|
|to NS19 Toa Payoh||–||–||11.33pm|
|to NS16 Ang Mo Kio||–||–||12.22am|
|to NS10 Admiralty||–||–||11.23pm|
- Wong, Siew Ying (January 26, 2008). "Above-ground MRT stations to have platform screen doors by 2012". Channel NewsAsia. Archived from the original on July 30, 2012. Retrieved February 1, 2012.
|This Singapore MRT-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|