From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bund or bund in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bund or the Bund may refer to:
- German American Bund, a pro-Nazi pre-World War II organization
- General Jewish Labour Bund in Lithuania, Poland and Russia, a political party founded in the Russian Empire
- General Jewish Labour Bund in Poland, a political party founded in Poland
- Bund: Gemeinschaft für ein sozialistisches Leben, a communitarian group of Germans resisting the Nazis, 1924–1968
- Bund für Umwelt und Naturschutz Deutschland or Friends of the Earth Germany, one of Germany's largest environmental protection organisations
TV series and films named after the Bund of Shanghai
- The Bund (TV series), a 1980 Hong Kong television series produced by TVB
- The Bund II, a 1980 Hong Kong television series produced by TVB
- The Bund III, a 1980–1981 Hong Kong television series produced by TVB
- Once Upon a Time in Shanghai, a 1996 Hong Kong television remake, also produced by TVB
- Shanghai Grand, a 1996 Hong Kong film remake
- Shanghai Bund (TV series), a 2007 Chinese television remake
- Károly Bund (1869–1931), Hungarian forestry engineer and early environmentalist
- Lisa Bund (born 1988), German pop singer
- Bundesanleihe, German government-issued bonds, commonly referred to as "the Bund" or "Bunds"
- Bunding, a structure designed to prevent inundation or breaches in construction
- Der Bund, a German-language newspaper published in Bern, Switzerland
- Bundism, a Jewish socialist and secular movement founded in the Russian Empire in 1897
- The Bund, a fictional refuge for vampires in the manga series Dance in the Vampire Bund
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bund.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.