Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Burka, burka, búrka, or burqa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burka or burqa may refer to :
- Burqa, a full body cloak worn by some Muslim women
- Burka (Caucasus) a traditional man's coat made from felt or karakul
- Kobeniak, Ukrainian traditional garment
- Burqa, Ramallah, a village on the West Bank
- Burqa, Nablus, a village on the West Bank
- Burka District, in Baghlan province, Afghanistan
- Barqa, Gaza, Palestinian village, depopulated in 1948
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.