|Look up Burka, burka, búrka, or burqa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burka or burqa may refer to :
- Burqa, a full body cloak worn by some Muslim women
- Burka (Caucasus) a traditional man's coat made from felt or karakul
- Kobeniak, Ukrainian traditional garment
- Burqa, Ramallah, a village on the West Bank
- Burqa, Nablus, a village on the West Bank
- Burka District, in Baghlan province, Afghanistan
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.