|• Town Head||Ivan Sabadosh|
|• Total||12 km2 (5 sq mi)|
|Elevation||207 m (679 ft)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Area code||+380 3134|
Bushtyno (Ukrainian: Буштино, Hungarian: Bustyaháza, Romanian: Buştea, Yiddish: בישטינא) is an urban-type settlement in Tiachiv Raion (district) of Zakarpattia Oblast (region) in western Ukraine. The town's population was 8,506 as of the 2001 Ukrainian Census. Current population: Population: 8,620 (2016 est.). Bushtyno is located in a small valley where the Tereblia and the Tisza rivers meet.
The settlement was first mentioned in 1373 as the village of Bushta. In 1910, the settlement belonged to the Máramaros County of the Kingdom of Hungary. At the time the settlement was known as Bustyaháza, a Hungarian variant of the name, and contained a total of 2,056 inhabitants, the majority of which were Ruthenians.
In 1930, the settlement's Jewish population was 1,042. In 1957, the settlement was granted the status of an urban-type settlement. In 1995, the settlement was renamed from Bushtyna (Ukrainian: Буштина) to the current "Bushtyno."
- "Bushtyno (Zakarpattia Oblast, Tiachiv Raion)". weather.in.ua. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- "Bushtyno, Zakarpattia Oblast, Tiachiv Raion". Regions of Ukraine and their Structure (in Ukrainian). Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- "Чисельність наявного населення України (Actual population of Ukraine)" (PDF) (in Ukrainian). State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- "Bushtyno". Reference on the Carpathians and more (in Ukrainian). КАРПАТИ.INFO. Retrieved 20 April 2012.
- "Bushtyno, Ukraine". JewishGen Locality Page. JewishGen. Retrieved 20 April 2012.
- "Zakarpattia Oblast decree". Organs of self-government: laws regarding the administrative structure (in Ukrainian). Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Retrieved 18 April 2012.