César Martins de Oliveira
|Full name||César Martins de Oliveira|
|Date of birth||April 13, 1956|
|Place of birth||São João da Barra, Brazil|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in São João da Barra, state of Rio de Janeiro, César defended América of his native city from 1976 to 1979, scoring Série A 22 goals in 71 games, and finishing as the Série A 1979 top goalscorer with 12 goals, tied with Cruzeiro's Roberto César. He played for Grêmio in 1983 and in 1984, scoring three goals in 13 Série A games. Defending Grêmio, he won the Copa Libertadores in 1983, and that season's Intercontinental Cup. He scored Grêmio's winning goal against Peñarol in the second leg of the Copa Libertadores final, played at Estádio Olímpico Monumental. Besides América and Grêmio, César has also played for Benfica of Portugal, Palmeiras, São Bento and Pelotas.
- Portuguese League: 1980–81, 1982–83
- Portuguese Cup: 1979–80, 1980–81, 1982–83
- Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira: 1980
- "César, o gremista imortal, lamenta isolamento no interior do Rio de Janeiro" (in Portuguese). Pelé.net. September 9, 2009. Retrieved April 16, 2009.
- "César - todos os jogos" (in Portuguese). Futpédia. Archived from the original on April 3, 2009. Retrieved April 16, 2009.
- "César" (in Portuguese). Futpédia. Archived from the original on March 30, 2009. Retrieved April 16, 2009.
- "Campeonato Brasileiro de 1979" (in Portuguese). Museu dos Esportes. Retrieved April 16, 2009.
César Martins de Oliveira at ForaDeJogo