|Full name||Elpídio Barbosa Conceição|
|Date of birth||March 4, 1974|
|Place of birth||São Luís, Brazil|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|2001||→ Servette (loan)||4||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Dill was transferred to Goiás Esporte Clube in 1992, playing his first professional game two years later, against Goiatuba Futebol Clube. He was crowned the top goalscorer of the Goiás State Championship in 2000 with 20 goals, netting 10 in the following year's Center-West Cup. He added 20 Série A goals in the 2000 season, tied with Romário and Magno Alves.
Dill played 68 top division games for Goiás and scored 28 goals during his spell. His first abroad adventure was unassuming, as he only scored twice in just nine games for Olympique de Marseille and Servette FC combined.
Dill returned to Brazil in 2002, moving to São Paulo Futebol Clube and leaving the club after playing 14 top level games. After representing Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas for two years, he joined Clube de Regatas do Flamengo in 2004, moving to Esporte Clube Bahia in 2005, and leaving for Brasiliense Futebol Clube shortly after.
After a few months with FK Sūduva Marijampolė from Lithuania, Dill returned to his country and signed for Santa Cruz Futebol Clube. He moved back to Portugal shortly after, retiring after one season in the third regional division with Futebol Clube da Foz.
- Enciclopédia do Futebol Brasileiro Lance Volume 1. Rio de Janeiro: Aretê Editorial S/A. 2001. pp. 57–58. ISBN 85-88651-01-7.
- "Dill" (in Portuguese). Pelé.net. Retrieved April 16, 2009.
- "Campeonato Brasileiro 2000" [Brazilian League 2000] (in Portuguese). Futpédia. Retrieved April 16, 2009.
- "Dill - todos os jogos" [Dill - all the games] (in Portuguese). Futpédia. Retrieved April 16, 2009.[permanent dead link]
- "Dill para compor ataque" [Dill to outline offense] (in Portuguese). Record. July 21, 2006. Retrieved April 16, 2009.[permanent dead link]