|, MDS011, MDS025, coiled-coil domain containing 90B|
Coiled coil domain containing 90B, also known as CCDC90B, is a protein encoded by the CCDC90B gene.
- PCF11, a mammalian pre-mRNA cleavage complex 2 protein
- ANKRD42, ankyrin repeat protein involved with calcium ion bonding
- DLG2, a member of the membrane-associated guanylate kinase (MAGUK) family
This protein is characterized by the presence of a domain of unknown function, DUF1640. This domain is a characteristic of the entire protein with the exception of the first twenty-three amino acid residues - MNSRQAWRLFLSQGRGDRWVSRP - which are a mitochondrial targeting site and cleaved.
The protein has seven predicted alpha helices, a characteristic of coiled-coil proteins.
Molecular Weight: 26.72 kDa
Isoelectric point: 7.5
Transmembrane Helices: None
- Chloroplast transit peptides: None
- Signal pepties: None
- C-mannosylation sites: None
- N-glycosylation sites: None
- Mitochondrial targeting: Yes
- Cleaved site: MNSRQAWRLFLSQGRGDRWVSRP
CCDC90B is presumably a mitochondrial protein. It is predicted to contain at least three specific phosphorylation sites: Protein Kinase C Phosphorylation sites, Casein Kinase II Phosphorylation sites, and cAMP/cGMP Dependant Phosphorylation sites.
- GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000137500 - Ensembl, May 2017
- GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000030613 - Ensembl, May 2017
- "Human PubMed Reference:".
- "Mouse PubMed Reference:".
- "UCSC Genome Bioinformatics BLAT". University of California - Santa Cruz. March 2006. Retrieved 2009-05-14.
- "ExPASy". SIB Switzerland. 2009-01-05. Retrieved 2009-05-14.