(Redirected from C J)Jump to navigation Jump to search
CJ or similar may refer to:
- BA CityFlyer (IATA airline designator)
- China Northern Airlines (IATA airline designator)
- CJ Corporation (also known as Cheil Jedang), a South Korean corporation
For people named C.J., see C. J. (given name)
- The Classical Journal (Journal of the Classical Association of the Middle West and South)
- The Courier-Journal, a newspaper in Louisville, Kentucky
In science and technology
- Cangjie input method, a system by which Chinese characters may be entered into a computer using a standard keyboard
- Centijoule, an SI unit of energy equal to 10−2 J
- Jeep CJ (Civilian Jeep) series, a military-based off-road vehicle
- Cessna CitationJet, a line of business jets by Cessna Aircraft Company
- Congregation of Jesus or Congregatio Jesu, a Catholic congregation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.