Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cadet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cadet is a trainee, typically to become a military officer.
Cadet may also refer to:
- Cadet (dinghy), a junior trainer sailing dinghy
- Cadets (film), a 1939 German war film
- Cadet (genealogy), a younger son
- Cadet (Paris Métro)
- Cadet (rapper), English rap musician (1990-2019)
- Cadet Records, a music record label
- Aircore Cadet, an ultralight aircraft
- Baker-McMillan Cadet, a glider
- Traffic cadet, someone who regulates traffic
- 50th Redlands International Cadet Australian Championship, a youth sailing competition
- Cadet branch or cadet line, the male-line descendants of a monarch or patriarch's younger sons
- IBM 1620 or CADET, a 1959 inexpensive scientific computer
- Cadet, a rank in the Australian Defence Force Cadets
- Cadet, a member of the historical Russian Constitutional Democratic Party
- Cadet, a member of The Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps
- Cadet (album)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cadet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.