From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cadet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cadet is a trainee to become an officer.
Cadet may also refer to:
- Cadets (film), a 1939 German war film
- 50th Redlands International Cadet Australian Championship, a youth sailing competition
- Aircore Cadet, an ultralight aircraft
- Baker-McMillan Cadet, a glider
- Cadet, a rank in the Australian Defence Force Cadets
- Cadet (genealogy), a younger son
- Cadet branch or cadet line, the male-line descendants of a monarch or patriarch's younger sons
- Cadet, a youngest age category in some sports
- Cadet (dinghy), a junior trainer sailing dinghy
- A member of the historical Russian Constitutional Democratic Party ("Cadets")
- Cadet Records, a music record label
- A member of The Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps,
- Cadet Métro station in Paris
- The IBM 1620, marketed as an inexpensive "scientific computer" in 1959 by International Business Machines and referred to as CADET, jokingly meaning "Can't Add, Doesn't Even Try"
A Traffic cadet is someone, who regulates traffic.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cadet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.