Café Mambo is a bar located in Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza. It is most famous for being the official pre party point for Pacha Ibiza, and hosting some of the most famous DJs in the world including John Digweed, Carl Cox, David Guetta and Swedish House Mafia who have a weekly residency there during the summer.
Popular Irish Radio Station RTÉ Pulse also regularly hosts events at the Mambo Studios (directly above the bar).
It was established in 1994 by founder and current owner Javier Anadon .
- "Swedish House Mafia Pre Party in Ibiza". Mambo Productions. Retrieved 26 November 2011.
- "BBC Radio 1 in Ibiza". na. BBC. Retrieved 25 November 2011.
- "About Cafe Mambo, Ibiza". Retrieved 25 November 2011.
- "DJ Awards Winners, 2007". DJ Awards. Archived from the original on 2012-01-04. Retrieved 26 November 2011.
- "Thank you letter from Owners for Summer 2011". Cafe Mambo. Retrieved 26 November 2011.