Cahill's Farm Cheese
|Cahill's Farm Cheese|
|Country of origin||Ireland|
|Source of milk||Cows|
|Weight||200g, 400g, 1.1kg, 2.2kg|
Cahill's Farm Cheese is handmade Cheddar cheese from Newcastlewest County Limerick in Ireland. Cheese has been made on the Cahill family farm since the 1950s, but it was not until 1986 that Cahill's began commercial cheese production.
The cheese is suitable for vegetarians as it is made without using animal rennet.
All products are made from vintage cheddar cheese and blended with an added flavour 
- Ballintubber with Chives Cheese - a black waxed cheese flavoured with fresh chives
- Ballyporeen Cheese - a green waxed cheese flavoured with fresh mixed herbs
- Ardagh Wine Cheese - a red waxed cheese veined with red wine, revived from an old Limerick Palatine recipe
- Plain Porter Cheese - a brown waxed cheese flavoured with Guinness
- Whiskey Cheese - a yellow waxed cheese flavoured with Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey
|This cheese-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|