(Redirected from Calm)
|Look up calm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Calm or CALM may refer to:
- Intertropical Convergence Zone, also known as The Calms or doldrums, the area encircling the earth near the equator where the northeast and southeast trade winds come together
- Calm, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Jonathan Calm (born 1971), American visual artist
- Marie Calm (1832–1887), German author and feminist
Television and film
- The Calm (film), a 1980 film
- The Calm (Insane Clown Posse EP)
- The Calm (Kaskade album)
- "The Calm (Interlude)", a song by Tinashe from Aquarius (Tinashe album)
- A piece of music by Vektroid from the album Neo Cali.
- CALM Cal-Maine, an American egg producer, NASDAQ symbol CALM
- CALM Campaign Against Living Miserably, UK charity aimed at bringing down the suicide rate among young men
- Department of Conservation and Land Management (CALM)
Science and medicine
- Calmodulin, calcium-modulated protein
- Clathrin-assembly lymphoid myeloid leukaemia protein, a ubiquitous form of the Ap180 clathrin adaptor protein in the synaptic vesicles of mammals
- Communications, Air-interface, Long and Medium range, a standardized set of air interface protocols and parameters for medium and long range, high speed communication
- CALM Cliff Alleviation at the Last Minute Act, U.S. legislation introduced to ease problems related to the fiscal cliff
- CALM Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act, U.S. legislation prohibiting TV commercials from being louder than the program on which they are shown
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CALM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.