|Products||Air compressors, spray guns and related equipment|
Campbell Hausfeld is a manufacturer of consumer, industrial, and commercial grade, low priced air compressors and related products, based in Harrison, Ohio. It is a major subsidiary of the Marmon Group which in turn is part of Berkshire Hathaway. It is one of the oldest companies in Ohio.
The company was founded in 1836 and manufactured farm equipment. In 1940 it acquired Joseph Hausfeld's company which was the manufacturer of an air-compressor called Pressure King and was renamed Campbell-Hausfeld. In 1971 Campbell Hausfeld was acquired by Scott Fetzer. In 2015 the company was acquired by The Marmon Group. The company also manufactures air tools, painting systems, winches, generators, pressure washers and spray guns.
- Power Pack: 3-in-1 Power Equipment Solution
- Welder: A stick or MIG welder, gas-driven or electric-powered, 120 or 230 volts
- Paint: Whether painting a large commercial building or needing a fine finish on hardwood furniture
- Pressure Washer: Heavy duty gas or electric powered with long lasting commercial grade pumps
- D & B business rankings Author Dun and Bradstreet, Inc. Publisher Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. 1998 ISBN 1-56203-648-3, ISBN 978-1-56203-648-5
- The Warren Buffett CEO: Secrets from the Berkshire Hathaway Managers Author Robert P. Miles ISBN 0-471-43045-5, ISBN 978-0-471-43045-2 John Wiley and Sons, 2003 432 pages p.276
- Spray Finishing and Other Techniques By Fine Woodworking p.57
- The essential Buffett: timeless principles for the new economy Author Robert G. Hagstrom Publisher John Wiley and Sons, 2001 ISBN 0-471-38979-X, 9780471389798 p.38 283 pages
|This Ohio-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|