From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Can, while unrelated titles should be moved to Can (disambiguation). (August 2015)||
|Look up can in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Can may refer to:
- Aluminum can
- Tin can, a rigid steel or tinplate container for storing food and other predominantly liquid products, also known as a steel can or tin
- Beverage can, a can designed to hold a single serving of a beverage
- Oil can, a can that holds oil for lubricating machines or for an oil lamp
- Trash can, a big can that holds trash
- Canning, a process of preserving food
- Controller area network, a vehicle bus standard for data communication
- Campus area network, a computer network made up of an interconnection of local area networks (LANs) within a limited geographical area
- Content addressable network, a distributed, decentralized P2P infrastructure.
- Can (band), an experimental rock band formed in West Germany in 1968, originally called The Can
- Can (South Korean band), a South Korean band
- Can (album), a 1979 krautrock album
Main article: Can (name)
- Tomato can (sports idiom), or simply "tomato" or "can" is an idiom for a fighter with poor or diminished skills
- Can (verb), an English modal auxiliary verb
- Cans, ISO 15924 code for Canadian Aboriginal syllabics
- Childhood acute neuropsychiatric symptoms
- Slang for toilet
- Slang for headphones
- All pages beginning with "Can"
- All pages with titles containing "Can"
- Cannes, France
- CAN (disambiguation)
- Cahn (disambiguation)
- Cane (disambiguation)
- Kan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Can.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.