|Services||Securing auto financing online|
Number of employees
As of September 2016, Canada Drives remained self-financed. The company's Vancouver office had 200 employees as of 2016. 94% of them were from Generation Y, born during the 1980s and early 1990s.
As of July 2017 the company employed 300 people.
The interface on the website prompts customers to answer a few questions about the car they want to buy, their recent employment and their payment histories. Customers are then referred to a dealership based on their credit profile.
Car dealers must pass a screening to become certified dealer partners of Canada Drives. Currently, the company has around 300 such partners.
In 2016, Canada Drives was number one on the PROFIT 500 list for 2016 and the title of Canada's Fastest-Growing Company for 2016. It was 6th on Deloitte's list of Canada's 50 fastest-growing companies, with a revenue growth of 2703.6%.
- "Quick Facts". Canada Drives.
- "Secrets of Canada's Fastest-Growing Company". Profit. September 15, 2016.
- "Has Vancouver's booming tech sector turned us into Silicon Valley North?". CBC News. September 21, 2016.
- "Vancouver fintech company Canada Drives tops Profit 500 rankings". Daily Hive. September 15, 2016.
- "Canada Drives plans to double dealer partners in 2016". Auto Remarketing Canada. November 24, 2015.
- "PROFIT 500: 2016". Profit. 2016.
- "Deloitte releases its list of Canada's 50 fastest-growing companies". Betakit. November 16, 2016.