Family Guy (season 14)
|Family Guy (season 14)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||20|
|Original release||September 27, 2015 –|
May 22, 2016
During this season, the guys head to South Korea after discovering Quagmire's past as a Korean soap-opera star ("Candy, Quahog Marshmallow"), Chris becomes a registered sex offender ("An App a Day"), Stewie has a nightmare and sends Brian into his mind to find the root of the problem ("A Lot Going on Upstairs"), Stewie builds a robot friend ("Guy, Robot"), Peter's drunken antics gets the town's drinking age raised to 50 years old ("Underage Peter"), Brian and Stewie get hooked on Adderall ("Pilling Them Softly"), Peter reunites with his bullying estranged sister ("Peter's Sister"), and Chris runs for homecoming king ("Run, Chris, Run").
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Prod.|
|250||1||"Pilling Them Softly"||Jerry Langford||Hayes Davenport||September 27, 2015||CACX17||2.87|
|When Stewie is diagnosed with ADHD, he receives a prescription for ADHD meds. Brian soon learns of the pills' productive benefits and uses them to write a book proposal to author George R. R. Martin. Meanwhile, Peter and Quagmire compete against one another to decide who gets to keep their own cooking show.|
|251||2||"Papa Has a Rollin' Son"||Steve Robertson||Danny Smith||October 4, 2015||CACX18||3.56|
|Peter, Cleveland, and Quagmire set out to find Joe's estranged father, when Father's Day approaches. However, when they learn that Joe's father hates handicapped people, Peter volunteers to pretend to be Joe. Meanwhile, Stewie befriends Tom Cruise when he is disappointed to learn that he will grow up to be 5'1".|
|252||3||"Guy, Robot"||Mike Kim||Chris Regan||October 11, 2015||DACX02||2.79|
|Stewie builds himself a new robot friend after he and Brian get themselves into a fight. Meanwhile, Lois forces Peter to buy a new mattress.|
|253||4||"Peternormal Activity"||Greg Colton||Chris Sheridan||October 25, 2015||CACX16||3.85|
|Disappointed at the theater by a horror sequel, Peter and the guys decide they can make a better horror movie. They sneak into an abandoned asylum for inspiration. However, they accidentally murder a man and attempt to blame it on someone else. Meanwhile, Stewie sets out to destroy Brian's pretentious glasses.|
|254||5||"Peter, Chris, & Brian"||Joe Vaux||Patrick Meighan||November 8, 2015||DACX03||2.58|
|Peter finds an old video tape, when returning to his mother's old house to retrieve his porn collection. When he views the video tape, he realizes that he is a failure. Because of this, Peter forces Chris to spend time with Brian, so he doesn't turn out a failure as well.|
|255||6||"Peter's Sister"||John Holmquist||Tom Devanney||November 15, 2015||DACX04||2.91|
|When Peter's estranged sister, Karen, who is a wrestler, comes to visit for Thanksgiving, Meg finds that Karen is a bully who treats Peter the same way he treats her. Peter decides to become a female wrestler in order to defeat his sister in the ring.|
|256||7||"Hot Pocket-Dial"||Steve Robertson||Aaron Lee||November 22, 2015||DACX06||3.37|
|Quagmire discusses with Ida that he is in love with Lois, during an accidental pocket dial to Peter. Peter becomes furious with Quagmire over this, which results in Lois attempting to resolve the situation.|
|257||8||"Brokeback Swanson"||Julius Wu||Ted Jessup||December 6, 2015||DACX07||3.63|
|When Peter and the guys decide to run with the bulls, Joe is injured during the run and becomes a quadriplegic. Meanwhile, Brian sleeps with a woman, who is married to a Navy SEAL who is still bitter over not being credited for killing Osama bin Laden. In order to avoid the ire of her husband, he pretends to be their new dog.|
|258||9||"A Shot in the Dark"||Brian Iles||Mike Desilets||December 13, 2015||DACX05||3.74|
|Due to Peter's couch being stolen from his lawn, he forms a neighborhood watch group. While on duty, Peter accidentally shoots Cleveland Jr. and is immediately arrested for a hate crime and branded a racist when he accidentally burns Cleveland's lawn and witnesses misinterpret his cries for help as a slur against him. When Peter apologizes to Cleveland, Cleveland voluntarily takes the blame for the crime.|
|259||10||"Candy, Quahog Marshmallow"||Joseph Lee||Cherry Chevapravatdumrong||January 3, 2016||DACX01||3.26|
|When Peter and the guys find out that Quagmire starred in a Korean soap opera, they set out to find the final tape of the series. Unable to do so, they travel to Korea in order to find it. When they arrive in Korea, Quagmire ends up falling in love with his co-star/former lover, Sujin.|
|260||11||"The Peanut Butter Kid"||Greg Colton||Artie Johann||January 10, 2016||DACX08||3.92|
|After the Griffin family's bank account begins to run dry, Peter and Lois have Stewie star in a peanut butter commercial. Peter and Lois soon start getting hooked on making Stewie a child star, which causes Brian to be concerned about their motives.|
|261||12||"Scammed Yankees"||Jerry Langford||Ray James||January 17, 2016||DACX09||3.40|
|Peter and Carter go to Africa to get their money back after they are swindled in an e-mail scam. Meanwhile, Brian pursues Meg's friend, Patty after finding out she has a hot body.|
|262||13||"An App a Day"||Mike Kim||Anthony Blasucci||February 14, 2016||DACX12||2.57|
|When Peter overloads his phone with apps, he gets a new one and gives the old one to Chris, ending with him becoming a registered sex offender when he sends a picture of his privates to a girl; meanwhile, Brian and Stewie join a tennis club.|
|263||14||"Underage Peter"||Joseph Lee||Shawn Ries||February 21, 2016||DACX13||2.72|
|Thanks to dog years, Brian is the only one old enough to drink when Mayor West raises the drinking age to 50 following Peter's latest drunken rampage, so Peter makes Brian buy his beer.|
|264||15||"A Lot Going on Upstairs"||Joe Vaux||Steve Callaghan||March 6, 2016||DACX11||2.74|
|Peter turns the attic into a man cave when Stewie begins to have nightmares and refuses to sleep in his own bed, so he builds a device for Brian to go into his dreams and help him face his fears.|
|265||16||"The Heartbreak Dog"||Brian Iles||Lew Morton||March 13, 2016||DACX14||2.98|
|Brian kisses Bonnie during her 46th birthday party and she (briefly) leaves Joe. Meanwhile, Meg starts stealing from a retirement home after the residents she volunteered to help mistreat her.|
|266||17||"Take a Letter"||John Holmquist||Kevin Biggins||April 17, 2016||DACX15||2.93|
|Lois takes a job as a postal worker to pay for Stewie's private school, and discovers a letter Peter wrote to an old girlfriend, who tries to come between them. Meanwhile, Stewie befriends a fellow student named Chadley and enlists Brian to help impress him.|
|267||18||"The New Adventures of Old Tom"||Steve Robertson||Travis Bowe||May 8, 2016||DACX16||2.76|
|Peter ends up getting lost in the Quahog Mall overnight after his family abandons him. Meanwhile, Brian attempts to win over a girl by pretending to be a millionaire.|
|268||19||"Run, Chris, Run"||Julius Wu||Damien Fahey||May 15, 2016||DACX17||2.65|
|Chris gets elected homecoming king, but Meg discovers that the cool kids only voted for him in order to prank him. Meanwhile, Peter and the gang get jealous when Cleveland starts hanging out with Jerome, so they try to get him back.|
|269||20||"Road to India"||Greg Colton||Danny Smith||May 22, 2016||DACX18||2.59|
|Brian and Stewie go to India to find a tech support worker with whom Brian has fallen in love. Meanwhile, Peter becomes the center of attention when Joe invites him to bingo night.|
- "Shows A–Z – Family Guy on fox". The Futon Critic. Retrieved March 31, 2016.
- Stanhope, Kate (July 11, 2015). "Comic-Con: 'Family Guy' Enlists Kate McKinnon as Peter's Sister". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 7, 2015.
- Nicholson, Max (July 11, 2015). "Comic-Con 2015: What's Next for Family Guy and American Dad?". IGN. Retrieved September 7, 2015.
- Snierson, Dan. "One Direction to appear on Family Guy". Entertainment Weekly.
- Dixon, Dani (September 29, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Bob's Burgers' Adjusted Down, '60 Minutes' Adjusted Up + 'Sunday Night Football'". TVbytheNumbers. Retrieved September 29, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (October 6, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Blood & Oil', 'The Simpsons' Adjusted Up; 'Madam Secretary' Adjusted Down". TVbytheNumbers. Retrieved October 5, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (October 13, 2015). "Sunday final ratings: 'The Good Wife' and 'Last Man on Earth' adjusted up, plus final NFL numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 13, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (October 27, 2015). "Sunday final ratings: 'The Simpsons', 'The Good Wife' and 'Last Man on Earth' adjust up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 27, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 10, 2015). "Sunday final ratings: 'Family Guy' and 'Once Upon a Time' adjust up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 10, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 17, 2015). "Sunday final ratings: 'Madam Secretary' adjusts up, 'CSI: Cyber' rises vs. last week". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 17, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 24, 2015). "Sunday final ratings: AMA's and scripted shows steady, plus final NFL numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 24, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (December 8, 2015). "Sunday final ratings: 'Once Upon a Time' and 'The Simpsons' adjust down, 'Quantico' adjusts up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 8, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (December 15, 2015). "Sunday final ratings: 'Blood & Oil' finale adjusts up (not that it matters)". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 15, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (January 6, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Undercover Boss' adjusts up, premieres stay low". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 6, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (January 12, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Simpsons' still at a season high after adjustment". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (January 20, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'The Good Wife' and 'Family Guy' adjust up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 20, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (February 17, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Bachelor' special and 'Cooper Barrett' adjust up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 17, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (February 23, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Shark Tank' adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 23, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (March 8, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Madam Secretary' adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 8, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (March 15, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: '60 Minutes' adjusts up, 'Carmichael Show' and 'Hollywood Game Night' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 15, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (April 19, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Once Upon a Time,' 'The Good Wife' adjust up; 'Little Big Shots' and 'Crowded' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 19, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (May 10, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Good Wife' finale adjusts up, 'Once Upon a Time' and 'Carmichael Show' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 10, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (May 17, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: 'Once Upon a Time' finale, everything else hold". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 17, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (May 24, 2016). "Sunday final ratings: Billboard Awards, 'Simpsons' finale, 'Undercover Boss' adjust up; 'AFV' and 'Bordertown' finales adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 24, 2016.