Canoe Association of Northern Ireland
|Affiliation||British Canoe Union|
The Canoe Association of Northern Ireland (CANI) was formed in 1964 and is the governing body for canoeing and kayaking in Northern Ireland. CANI is the Northern Ireland Division of the British Canoe Union (BCU). The BCU is the governing body for the UK. CANI, through the BCU is affiliated to the International Canoe Federation.
CANI has some 500 individual members of whom about 400 are coaches. There are also 250 affiliated members, these are paddlers who are members of affiliated clubs. Currently 22 clubs and organisations are affiliated to CANI.
- CANI official website
- Official Website of the British Canoe Union
- Canoe Foundation - Official Charity Partner of the BCU and Home Nation Associations
- Canoe Association of Northern Ireland. "Background". Retrieved 25 January 2013.
- British Canoe Union. "About the BCU". Retrieved 25 January 2013.
- Outdoor Recreation NI. "Outdoor NI - Canoe Association of Northern Ireland". Outdoor NI - The definitive guide to Outdoor Activities in Northern Ireland. Outdoor Recreation Northern Ireland. Retrieved 25 January 2013.
|This article about a sports-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|