On 12 July 1555, John Bland (rector of Adesham), John Frankesh (vicar of Rolvindon), Nicholas Sheterden and Humphrey Middleton were all burnt together. According to Foxe, they resigned themselves with Christian fortitude, fervently praying that God would receive them into his heavenly kingdom.
On 6 September, George Catmer (or Painter) of Hythe, Kent, Robert Streater (or Streter) of Hythe, Kent, Anthony Burward of Calete (possibly Calais), George Brodbridge (or Bradbridge) of Bromfield, Kent and James Tutty (or Tuttey) of Brenchley, Kent were burnt.
On 31 January 1556, John Lomas (or Jhon Lowmas) of Tenterden, Kent, Annes Snoth (or Annis Snod) of Smarden, Kent, Anne Wright (or Albright) alias Champnes, Joan Sole (or Jone Soale) of Horton, Kent and Joan Catmer of Hythe, Kent were burnt in Wincheap, Canterbury. A monument marks the spot on the road now called 'Martyrsfield Road'.
On 15 January 1557, Stephen Kempe of Norgate, Kent, William Waterer of Biddenden, Kent, William Prowting of Thornham, Kent, William Lowick of Cranbrooke, Kent, Thomas Hudson of Selling, Kent and William Hay of Hythe, Kent were burnt.
On 19 June, John Fishcock/Jhon Fiscoke, Nicholas White, Nicholas Pardue/Perdue, Barbara Final, Bradbridge's Widow (Bradbridge's Wife), probably of Tenterden, Kent and probably the widow of Martin Bradbridge who was burnt on 16 January 1557, Mistress Wilson (also referred to as 'Wilson's Wife') and Alice Benden, possibly also referred to as 'Benson's Wife', of Staplehurst (or possibly Cranbrook), Kent were burnt.
- p.279, John Foxe, Foxe's Book of Martyrs, 2000, Ambassador Publications
- Thomas Bryce, "The Regester" in Edward Farr, ed., Select Poetry of the Reign of Queen Elizabeth. 1845.
- Foxe's Book of Martyrs: 303. William Coker, William Hopper, Henry Laurence, Richard Colliar, Richard Wright, and William Stere. Exclassics.com. Retrieved on 2013-05-19.
- Transactions of the Congregational Historical Society, Vol 2, P 366 (1969)
- Foxe's Book of Martyrs - 311. GEORGE CATMER, ROBERT STREATER, .ANTHONY BURWARD, GEORGE BRODBRIDGE, AND JAMES TUTTY; THOMAS HAYWARD AND JOHN GOREWAY. Exclassics.com. Retrieved on 2012-08-16.
- Image of FOXE: BOOK OF MARTYRS. – The Burning Of George Catmer, Robert Streater, Anthony Burward And George Broadbridge At Canterbury, England, 12 July 1555. Line Engraving, From A Late 18th Century English Edition Of John Foxe's 'The Book Of Martyrs,' First Published In 1563. From The Granger Collection. Granger.com. Retrieved on 2012-08-16.
- The Martyrs Memorial, Canterbury. Machadoink.com (1907-10-16). Retrieved on 2012-08-16.
- Foxe's Book of Martyrs: 325. John Webbe, George Roper, Gregory Parke, William Wiseman, and James Gore. Exclassics.com. Retrieved on 2013-05-19.
- Foxe's Book of Martyrs: 330. John Lomas, Anne Albright, Joan Catmer, Agnes Snoth, and Joan Sole. Exclassics.com. Retrieved on 2013-05-22.
- "Foxe's Book of Martyrs - 353. Persecution in Canterbury". Exclassics.com. Retrieved 2012-09-01.
- "Foxe's Book of Martyrs - 358. Edmund Allin and others, martyred in Kent". Exclassics.com. Retrieved 2012-09-01.
- Foxe's Book of Martyrs - 389. The last martyrs. Exclassics.com. Retrieved on 2013-05-31.