Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cass may refer to:
People and fictional characters
- Cass (surname), a list of people
- Cass (given name), a list of people and fictional characters
- Big Cass, ring name of wrestler William Morrissey
- Cass (musician), in British band Skunk Anansie
- Henri Cassini (1781–1832), French botanist, standard author abbreviation "Cass."
CASS also stands for a person with autism diagnosis.
- Cass, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Cass, West Virginia, a census-designated place
- Cass Scenic Railroad State Park, in West Virginia
- Cass County (disambiguation)
- Bartow County, Georgia, formerly Cass County
- Cass Township (disambiguation)
- Fort Cass, in present-day Tennessee, 19th century US Army fortification
- Cass, New Zealand, a locality
- Cass Business School, London
- Cass High School (disambiguation), several high schools
- Cass Technical High School, Detroit, Michigan
- Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
- Coding Accuracy Support System
- Committee for the Advancement of Scientific Skepticism, a Canadian organization
- Cargo Accounts Settlement System of the International Air Transport Association
- Consolidated Automated Support System, US Navy Automated Test Equipment (ATE) system.
- Competency And Skills System, see www.cassproject.org
- Cass (1978 film), an Australian television film
- Cass (2008 film), a British crime drama
- Cass, a brand of beer from the South Korean company Oriental Brewery
- Cass identity model, theory of gay and lesbian identity development
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.