(Redirected from Cass (film))
Cass may refer to:
- Cass (surname), a list of people
- Cass (given name), a list of people and fictional characters
- Big Cass, ring name of wrestler William Morrissey
- Cass (musician), in British band Skunk Anansie
- Henri Cassini (1781–1832), French botanist, standard author abbreviation "Cass."
- Cass, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Cass, West Virginia, a census-designated place
- Cass Scenic Railroad State Park, in West Virginia
- Cass County (disambiguation)
- Bartow County, Georgia, formerly Cass County
- Cass Township (disambiguation)
- Fort Cass, in present-day Tennessee, 19th century US Army fortification
- Cass, New Zealand, a locality
- Cass Business School, London
- Cass High School (disambiguation), several high schools
- Cass Technical High School, Detroit, Michigan
- Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
- Coding Accuracy Support System
- Committee for the Advancement of Scientific Skepticism, a Canadian organization
- Cargo Accounts Settlement System of the International Air Transport Association
- Consolidated Automated Support System, US Navy Automated Test Equipment (ATE) system.
- Competency And Skills System, see www.cassproject.org
- Cass (1978 film), a 1978 Australian television film
- Cass (2008 film), a 2008 British crime drama
- Cass, a brand of beer from the South Korean company Oriental Brewery
- Cass identity model, theory of gay and lesbian identity development
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.