Category:Deaths from lung disease
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Deaths from lung disease.|
Deaths from COPD or any non-categorised lung disease.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Deaths from pulmonary fibrosis (72 P)
- ► Deaths from pulmonary hemorrhage (16 P)
- ► Deaths from respiratory failure (1 C, 202 P)
Pages in category "Deaths from lung disease"
The following 145 pages are in this category, out of 145 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Bill Bailey (Spanish Civil War veteran)
- Olive, Lady Baillie
- Thomas Barclay (diplomat)
- Samuel Bard (physician)
- Wilhelm Bendz
- Hiren Bhattacharyya
- Jacob Bigeleisen
- Jud Birchall
- Shirley Temple Black
- Frida Boccara
- Anne Marie de Bourbon
- John Boyland
- Samuel Brady
- Lilian Jackson Braun
- John Alf Brown
- Raymond A. Brown
- Friedrich Brüggemann
- Patricia Buckley
- Herbert John Burgman