|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Evaluation.|
Evaluation is a systematic determination of a subject's merit, worth and significance, using criteria governed by a set of standards for the purpose of assisting in the identification of future change.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Evaluation of computers (10 P)
- ► Educational assessment and evaluation (10 C, 193 P)
- ► Probability assessment (27 P)
- ► Quality (10 C, 78 P)
- ► Standards (17 C, 132 P)
- ► Theory of value (economics) (32 P)
Pages in category "Evaluation"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).