Category:Gun politics in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Gun violence in the United States (5 C, 6 P)
- ► Works about gun politics in the United States (1 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Gun politics in the United States"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Gun Control Act of 1968
- Gun control after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting
- Gun control policy of the Clinton Administration
- Gun law in the United States
- Gun laws in Connecticut
- Gun shows in the United States
- Gun show loophole
- Gun Trust
- Gun violence and gun control in Texas
- Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990
- Gun-Free Schools Act of 1994
- Gunpowder Incident
Media in category "Gun politics in the United States"
This category contains only the following file.
- Surveillance photograp...