Category:House of Kalākaua
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to House of Kalākaua.|
Listed below are Wikipedia articles pertaining to members of the ruling royal families of the now defunct Kingdom of Hawaiʻi, the House of Kalākaua. Also included high chief and chiefess who married into the royal house, cousins of Kalākaua and Kalākaua's ancestors. As Kalākaua had no children of his own, members include his brothers. All descent from Kalākaua or her sister as in 1917 when Lilʻiuokalani, died.
Pages in category "House of Kalākaua"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Hiram Kahanawai
- Anna Kaiulani
- Kalākaua coinage
- Death and two state funerals of Kalākaua
- Bibliography of Kalākaua
- Kalākaua's 1874–75 state visit to the United States
- Kalākaua's Cabinet Ministers
- Kalākaua's Privy Council of State
- Kalākaua's 1881 world tour
- Elizabeth Kahanu Kalanianaʻole
- Jonah Kūhiō Kalanianaʻole
- James Kaliokalani
- Kamanawa II
- Queen Kapiolani
- David Kawānanakoa
- Victoria Kinoiki Kekaulike
- Edward Abnel Keliʻiahonui