|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Indo-European languages.|
|For a list of words relating to Indo-European languages, see the Indo-European languages category of words in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Indo-European languages include some 443 (SIL estimate) languages and dialects spoken by about three thousand million people, including most of the major language families of Europe and western Asia.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Lists of Indo-European languages (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Balto-Slavic languages (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Celtic languages (9 C, 18 P)
- ► Dacian language (1 C, 15 P)
- ► Endangered Indo-European languages (6 C, 12 P)
- ► Hittite language (3 C, 5 P)
- ► Indo-European words and phrases (14 C, 1 P)
- ► Indo-European language stubs (2 C, 398 P)
Pages in category "Indo-European languages"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).